Discipline & Code of Conduct
we value self discipline and do not believe in policing. We repose a lot of trust and faith in students. We want students to live up to that trust. Although we do not like to enforce rules, violations of the instruction/code of conduct and/ or any immoral behavior unbecoming of an YSL student ( inside of outside campus ) will invite strict disciplinary action including suspension from institute, debarring from test and/or termination of studentship, if preventive and correctional counseling and cautions fail.
- Strict discipline
- competitive environment
- well planned programme of the teaching
- Regular Tests and their discussion
- Tutorial classes.
- Guidance regarding all information about Examination and placement.
- Regular feed back from students regarding their level of satisfaction at the institute.
- Arrangement of educational excursion
- Hostel facility: Though institute does not have its own hostel but Institute can provide addresses of such hostel for reference boys and girls separately in the vicinity of the institute.